One of my favorite Holiday traditions is the Greenlake Pathway of Lights. Thousands of people come to Greenlake to walk the 3-mile path lit with thousands of luminaries with their families and yes, their dogs! This event is festive. People dress up in lights, Christmas sweaters, and all sorts of fun stuff. (My dogs go as reindeer.) People sing Christmas carols along with the performers who line the path.
36th Annual Pathway of Lights
Permanent link to this article: http://doggoneseattle.com/event/36th-annual-pathway-of-lights/
About Dog Gone Seattle Blog
Dog Gone Seattle is a resource for dog owners providing information on dog-friendly establishments and activities in the greater Seattle area. We will include restaurants, bars, cafes, retail stores, and more, and invite our community to share their favorite dog-friendly digs as well!
- Dog-Friendly Halloween in Seattle
- Thanks for Sharing: Caffe Vita in Lower Queen Anne is Dog-Friendly
- Thanks for Sharing: Dog-Friendly Patios at Chaco Canyon
- Thanks for Sharing: Dog-Friendly Ballard Tips
- Summer Outdoor Movies in Seattle – Bring Your Dog!
- Bongos Cuban Cafe in Greenlake is Dog-Friendly!
- KIT the Papillon Dog at Kiss Cafe in Ballard
Seattle Dog-Friendly Map
Like Us On Facebook
City Dog is hosting another Cover Dog search at this year's Furry 5k! fb.me/7t8NAeqr5
Seattle pet photographer doing free photo shoots for rescue dogs in honor of National Pet Day on April 11th! She... fb.me/1yXoQKqeI
Just doing some work at the Dog-friendly Fix coffeehouse in Greenlake. fb.me/3rVam22Zc
At the dog-friendly Belltown pub for dinner and there are no less than 4 other adorable dogs here... I love our... fb.me/21WWugVsq