One of my favorite Holiday traditions is the Greenlake Pathway of Lights. Thousands of people come to Greenlake to walk the 3-mile path lit with thousands of luminaries with their families and yes, their dogs! This event is festive. People dress up in lights, Christmas sweaters, and all sorts of fun stuff. (My dogs go as reindeer.) People sing Christmas carols along with the performers who line the path.
36th Annual Pathway of Lights
Permanent link to this article: http://doggoneseattle.com/event/36th-annual-pathway-of-lights/
About Dog Gone Seattle Blog
Dog Gone Seattle is a resource for dog owners providing information on dog-friendly establishments and activities in the greater Seattle area. We will include restaurants, bars, cafes, retail stores, and more, and invite our community to share their favorite dog-friendly digs as well!
- Thanks for Sharing: Bill’s on Greenwood Dog-Friendly
- Dog-Friendly Halloween in Seattle
- Thanks for Sharing: Caffe Vita in Lower Queen Anne is Dog-Friendly
- Thanks for Sharing: Dog-Friendly Patios at Chaco Canyon
- Thanks for Sharing: Dog-Friendly Ballard Tips
- Summer Outdoor Movies in Seattle – Bring Your Dog!
- Bongos Cuban Cafe in Greenlake is Dog-Friendly!
Seattle Dog-Friendly Map
Like Us On Facebook
So a Pitbull, Rottweiler, Doberman, and German Shepherd walk into a bar... But seriously... 3 out of 4 of these... fb.me/ud6o1z4l
Thanks Ruth for letting us know that The Beer Authority, LLC in Lake City is dog-friendly! Looks like a cool... fb.me/44ZgV91nA
We wrapped up our Sunday Funday at one of the best dog-friendly pubs in Belltown, and the dogs are PTFO. Except... fb.me/ONarffSZ
How did we not know about this Belltown gem? Dog-friendly inside and outside on the BEAUTIFUL patio. Great food,... fb.me/3N269xq1t