One of my favorite Holiday traditions is the Greenlake Pathway of Lights. Thousands of people come to Greenlake to walk the 3-mile path lit with thousands of luminaries with their families and yes, their dogs! This event is festive. People dress up in lights, Christmas sweaters, and all sorts of fun stuff. (My dogs go as reindeer.) People sing Christmas carols along with the performers who line the path.
36th Annual Pathway of Lights
Permanent link to this article: http://doggoneseattle.com/event/36th-annual-pathway-of-lights/
About Dog Gone Seattle Blog
Dog Gone Seattle is a resource for dog owners providing information on dog-friendly establishments and activities in the greater Seattle area. We will include restaurants, bars, cafes, retail stores, and more, and invite our community to share their favorite dog-friendly digs as well!
- Thanks for Sharing: Bill’s on Greenwood Dog-Friendly
- Dog-Friendly Halloween in Seattle
- Thanks for Sharing: Caffe Vita in Lower Queen Anne is Dog-Friendly
- Thanks for Sharing: Dog-Friendly Patios at Chaco Canyon
- Thanks for Sharing: Dog-Friendly Ballard Tips
- Summer Outdoor Movies in Seattle – Bring Your Dog!
- Bongos Cuban Cafe in Greenlake is Dog-Friendly!
Seattle Dog-Friendly Map
Like Us On Facebook
Thank you to Dog Gone Seattle reader Toni for sharing that Bill's On Greenwood (and IN Greenwood) is... fb.me/1ILRNvx5i
This is a super fun event for pups and their people benefiting Seattle Humane: The Humane Society for... fb.me/2bvVaD3K3
Last stop of the weekend... A little invitation stuffing with a side of Pale Ale and Malbec at the new Hell Bent... fb.me/3XbzI4HEg