One of my favorite Holiday traditions is the Greenlake Pathway of Lights. Thousands of people come to Greenlake to walk the 3-mile path lit with thousands of luminaries with their families and yes, their dogs! This event is festive. People dress up in lights, Christmas sweaters, and all sorts of fun stuff. (My dogs go as reindeer.) People sing Christmas carols along with the performers who line the path.
36th Annual Pathway of Lights
Permanent link to this article: http://doggoneseattle.com/ai1ec_event/36th-annual-pathway-of-lights/
About Dog Gone Seattle Blog
Dog Gone Seattle is a resource for dog owners providing information on dog-friendly establishments and activities in the greater Seattle area. We will include restaurants, bars, cafes, retail stores, and more, and invite our community to share their favorite dog-friendly digs as well!
- Dog-Friendly Halloween in Seattle
- Thanks for Sharing: Caffe Vita in Lower Queen Anne is Dog-Friendly
- Thanks for Sharing: Dog-Friendly Patios at Chaco Canyon
- Thanks for Sharing: Dog-Friendly Ballard Tips
- Summer Outdoor Movies in Seattle – Bring Your Dog!
- Bongos Cuban Cafe in Greenlake is Dog-Friendly!
- KIT the Papillon Dog at Kiss Cafe in Ballard
Seattle Dog-Friendly Map
Like Us On Facebook
Pumpkin carving at the dog-friendly Leary Traveler was a great success. (Side note: new menu is delicious!) My... fb.me/1qm7zzrfL
Tonight we're headed to The Leary Traveler to finally do some pumpkin carving! Check out this dog-friendly event... fb.me/3iZ5rXEMM
In case you need some inspiration... fb.me/1K4JbzHOk
Here it is! All of the best dog-friendly Halloween events and activities in Seattle this year. From Dog Halloween... fb.me/6Tr0xPkNM