One of my favorite Holiday traditions is the Greenlake Pathway of Lights. Thousands of people come to Greenlake to walk the 3-mile path lit with thousands of luminaries with their families and yes, their dogs! This event is festive. People dress up in lights, Christmas sweaters, and all sorts of fun stuff. (My dogs go as reindeer.) People sing Christmas carols along with the performers who line the path.
36th Annual Pathway of Lights
Permanent link to this article: http://doggoneseattle.com/ai1ec_event/36th-annual-pathway-of-lights/
About Dog Gone Seattle Blog
Dog Gone Seattle is a resource for dog owners providing information on dog-friendly establishments and activities in the greater Seattle area. We will include restaurants, bars, cafes, retail stores, and more, and invite our community to share their favorite dog-friendly digs as well!
- Dog-Friendly Halloween in Seattle
- Thanks for Sharing: Caffe Vita in Lower Queen Anne is Dog-Friendly
- Thanks for Sharing: Dog-Friendly Patios at Chaco Canyon
- Thanks for Sharing: Dog-Friendly Ballard Tips
- Summer Outdoor Movies in Seattle – Bring Your Dog!
- Bongos Cuban Cafe in Greenlake is Dog-Friendly!
- KIT the Papillon Dog at Kiss Cafe in Ballard
Seattle Dog-Friendly Map
Like Us On Facebook
Hes handsome fellas are getting lots of love at the dog-friendly King's Hardware in Ballard fb.me/4ZO22uOae
So if you ever wondered how this community has evolved, here is the story: fb.me/4HD6sgaiA
You probably know Norm's in Fremont is dog-friendly. Now here's just one more reason to go!!! We love supporting... fb.me/3XTyMhDKv
This is big news! A little disappointed that dogs will have to fit in Amtrak approved carry-ons (like on... fb.me/7k4tDIXwj