One of my favorite Holiday traditions is the Greenlake Pathway of Lights. Thousands of people come to Greenlake to walk the 3-mile path lit with thousands of luminaries with their families and yes, their dogs! This event is festive. People dress up in lights, Christmas sweaters, and all sorts of fun stuff. (My dogs go as reindeer.) People sing Christmas carols along with the performers who line the path.
36th Annual Pathway of Lights
Permanent link to this article: http://doggoneseattle.com/ai1ec_event/36th-annual-pathway-of-lights/?instance_id=
About Dog Gone Seattle Blog
Dog Gone Seattle is a resource for dog owners providing information on dog-friendly establishments and activities in the greater Seattle area. We will include restaurants, bars, cafes, retail stores, and more, and invite our community to share their favorite dog-friendly digs as well!
View Calendar Add Add
Like Us On Facebook
Gouda, the Great Dane, browsing for expensive chew toys, err.. Patiently waiting for his people in the shoe... fb.me/1dxWplM9P
Tomorrow night is the Howlidays Event in Pioneer Square. Festivities start at 5pm with Tree Lighting at 7pm.... fb.me/14UuB8xbu
Just a friendly PSA: Our favorite spot Leny's Place in Tangletown is now only dog-friendly AFTER the kitchen... fb.me/2H0mg2QFc
- Holiday Traditions with Your Pets: Green Lake Pathway of Lights!
- Halloween Wine Walk Admission Giveaway!
- Gwen at the Belltown Pub in Seattle
- KIT the Papillon Dog at Ballard Firehouse Coffee
- Corgi Steals Yorkie’s Treat at Dog-Friendly 1Hundred Bistro & Bar in Bellevue
- Surprise! Shelter Lounge in Ballard is Dog-Friendly
- Summer Outdoor Movies in Seattle – Bring Your Dog!