One of my favorite Holiday traditions is the Greenlake Pathway of Lights. Thousands of people come to Greenlake to walk the 3-mile path lit with thousands of luminaries with their families and yes, their dogs! This event is festive. People dress up in lights, Christmas sweaters, and all sorts of fun stuff. (My dogs go as reindeer.) People sing Christmas carols along with the performers who line the path.
36th Annual Pathway of Lights
Permanent link to this article: http://doggoneseattle.com/ai1ec_event/36th-annual-pathway-of-lights/?instance_id=
About Dog Gone Seattle Blog
Dog Gone Seattle is a resource for dog owners providing information on dog-friendly establishments and activities in the greater Seattle area. We will include restaurants, bars, cafes, retail stores, and more, and invite our community to share their favorite dog-friendly digs as well!
- 5 Best Dog Friendly Shuffleboard Bars in Seattle
- Want Free Tickets to Woodinville Wine Walk?
- DogGoneSeattle featured on Top 50 Northwest Dog Blogs
- Four B’s – A Dog-Friendly Fremont Dive Bar!
- Dog-Friendly Woodinville Wine Walks start this Thursday
- Dog Friendly Brunch at the Leary Traveler
- Henri’s Adventure at Dog-Friendly Hula Hula
View Calendar Add Add
Like Us On Facebook
Had someone ask about dog-friendly bars in Renton so I did some research and confirmed that Katie J's in Renton... fb.me/6se6SP1wD
Here is adorable Gwen the Corgi at the dog-friendly Woodinville Wine Walk last night. Gwen's human Kim and her... fb.me/6sfkz0AQJ
Well this is exciting! Waterwheel Lounge in Ballard has finally seen the light and decided to allow dogs on their... fb.me/3b0DcemJg