One of my favorite Holiday traditions is the Greenlake Pathway of Lights. Thousands of people come to Greenlake to walk the 3-mile path lit with thousands of luminaries with their families and yes, their dogs! This event is festive. People dress up in lights, Christmas sweaters, and all sorts of fun stuff. (My dogs go as reindeer.) People sing Christmas carols along with the performers who line the path.
36th Annual Pathway of Lights
Permanent link to this article: http://doggoneseattle.com/ai1ec_event/36th-annual-pathway-of-lights/
About Dog Gone Seattle Blog
Dog Gone Seattle is a resource for dog owners providing information on dog-friendly establishments and activities in the greater Seattle area. We will include restaurants, bars, cafes, retail stores, and more, and invite our community to share their favorite dog-friendly digs as well!
- Thanks for Sharing: Caffe Vita in Lower Queen Anne is Dog-Friendly
- Thanks for Sharing: Dog-Friendly Patios at Chaco Canyon
- Thanks for Sharing: Dog-Friendly Ballard Tips
- Summer Outdoor Movies in Seattle – Bring Your Dog!
- Bongos Cuban Cafe in Greenlake is Dog-Friendly!
- KIT the Papillon Dog at Kiss Cafe in Ballard
- Since You Asked – Dog Friendly Bars in Renton
Seattle Dog-Friendly Map
Like Us On Facebook
Sunday Funday! (Can't wait until this place opens in Greenlake...) fb.me/6Pr1yYMRc
The dog friendly Cider Summit kicks off today and continues tomorrow in South Lake Union. New this year is a dog... fb.me/71kqXWqiL
Thanks for Sharing: Caffe Vita in Lower Queen Anne is Dog-Friendly wp.me/p2P7ih-se
Thank you to Chris for emailing us to share that Caffe Vita in Lower Queen Anne is dog-friendly inside!... fb.me/3kSkTUTLs