One of my favorite Holiday traditions is the Greenlake Pathway of Lights. Thousands of people come to Greenlake to walk the 3-mile path lit with thousands of luminaries with their families and yes, their dogs! This event is festive. People dress up in lights, Christmas sweaters, and all sorts of fun stuff. (My dogs go as reindeer.) People sing Christmas carols along with the performers who line the path.
36th Annual Pathway of Lights
Permanent link to this article: http://doggoneseattle.com/ai1ec_event/36th-annual-pathway-of-lights/
About Dog Gone Seattle Blog
Dog Gone Seattle is a resource for dog owners providing information on dog-friendly establishments and activities in the greater Seattle area. We will include restaurants, bars, cafes, retail stores, and more, and invite our community to share their favorite dog-friendly digs as well!
- Thanks for Sharing: Dog-Friendly Patios at Chaco Canyon
- Thanks for Sharing: Dog-Friendly Ballard Tips
- Summer Outdoor Movies in Seattle – Bring Your Dog!
- Bongos Cuban Cafe in Greenlake is Dog-Friendly!
- KIT the Papillon Dog at Kiss Cafe in Ballard
- Since You Asked – Dog Friendly Bars in Renton
- 5 Best Dog Friendly Shuffleboard Bars in Seattle
Seattle Dog-Friendly Map
Like Us On Facebook
How cool would it be if your dog was on the cover of CityDog Magazine? Don't miss your chance to compete this... fb.me/320P7l6Aj
I always cringe when I see these stories go mainstream. Cue the angry dog-haters trolling the comment feeds... or... fb.me/6GhpsEvUF
Does your dog have what it takes to be the next CityDog Cover Dog? Find out at Kirkland Uncorked this weekend.... fb.me/6BDBJYjd1